Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spring Break

Spent most of the time preparing for the sermon I preached Wednesday night on John 15. It was a good experience, I am grateful for such an encouraging and supportive community--just like the vine!

Then I drove all the way up to Santa Cruz, jammin and singing to my music the whole way. I took the 101 and it was BEAUTIFUL! I have not seen so much rain in Southern California so all the brown hills were green with wildflowers. Just breathtaking.

I stopped in to see Coleen and we had a good time sharing about our days over some dinner. It's always good to see old friends.

In Santa Cruz we did all kinds of great stuff:
Westcliffs and natural bridges
Boardwalk
Capitola--adorable!!
Byington Winery Tasting :)

Fun, Fun, Fun...

Then run home, go hang out with the girls and start classes again!!!

Woah.

No comments: