Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Finally... updating

Okay, I'll try to keep this brief because I want to mention a few things about my past weekend.

Totally fun hanging out with my sister Chrissie.

Stop One: Stone Brewery http://www.stonebrew.com/ check it out. A bit pricey but good brew and mostly good food (my pasta was a little bland until I put some peppers in it).

Stop Two: unsuccessful shoe-return. So El Centro, not so close to San Diego... another testimony to my "directionally challenged" life.

Stop Three: San Diego Wild Animal Park!!! SOOOO Fun! When sister gives me pictures I will post a few of us eating cheesy meal worms and playing with butterflies. I think my fav. animal (besides the butterfly exhibit) was the Zebra-Horse-Giraffe animal... OKAPI. Very fun.

Then the long drive back home to LA...

No comments: