Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Italia y Albania

This summer I will be traveling to study in Rome, Italy. We will be staying in the beautiful hills at a monastery north of Rome in Orvieto. I am looking forward to classes with my professors on art and theology, medieval and post-modern.
I will try my best to keep you posted, or at least update when I get home.

Then after class I will vacation in Rome for a week, not too shabby. And travel across the Agean sea into Tirana, Albania. I am traveling with about a dozen high school students and two other leaders. We will be staffing a Vacation Bible School camp for two weeks. I have no idea what this will look like but I'm excited.
I have wanted to travel to Albania ever since my family started to support some missionaries from our home church. Grant and Carina have been in Tirana for at least 12 years now and I have been itching to get out there since I was 14. My parent's didn't think it was a great idea at the time, but support it more now.

More thoughts, ideas, and reflections will come.

No comments: