Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cheap and Easy (Recipe #5)

Chicken Tortilla Soup

I've never made this before, but have loved it for many, many moons. I found a quick and easy recipe online and thought I'd give it a try.
General: I liked it, and shared it with a few (many) friends. It's a good, hearty, affordable meal. But not too exciting for the taste-buds.

Note:
Canned soup is canned soup... even if it's called Chicken Tortilla Soup.
When the recipe says 12 servings it really means 12 meals... this means either share with friends or use all fresh ingredients for a smaller batch (maybe another day when I have 4 hours not 1).

Always enjoyable with fresh avocado!


Peace

PS: I feel like I'm falling behind a bit on these postings! But, never fear it's just because finals are coming up (I know, next month but give me a break). When we start the new quarter and over the summer there will be much more to talk about :)

No comments: